Building documents and certificates

Nowadays we have to face up to a complex normative reality in order to build a construction. We make a special dedication to simplify the processes of making, processing and maintenance of this type of documents to our clients.

Building evaluation reports- IEE / Energy Certificate for new or exisiting buildings – CEE / Occupancy Certificate / Touristic Occupancy Certificate / Others


The Occupancy Certificate is a document that proves that a dwelling has the minimum conditions of habitability provided by current regulations and is appropiate to be destined to the residence of persons, without prejudice to develop other activities.

The Occupancy certificate is necessary to transmit a dwelling for sale, rent or assignment of use, for the first time or on subsequent occasions. It is also required for register the services of water, electricity, gas, telecommunications and other services.


The energy efficiency certificate is the official document that includes objective information about the energy building characteristics.

This certificate is mandatory for the owner of any individual part of an existing building that is the subject of a sale or rental transaction.

The energy certification of buildings provides useful information to all citizens who want to buy or rent a dwelling exposing the energy characteristics of it.

It allows the interested parties to assess if the home they consider to buy or rent has the appropriate energy characteristics, and they could know the approximate energy expenditure that will represent at the end of the year.

The certificate is accompanied by a document of recommendations on the improvements that can be made to obtain a more efficient energy behavior, as well as increase the comfort of the house and therefore reduce the energy expenditure if a good application of the proposed measures is done.


The Building Evaluation Report (IEE) is a document that establishes the situation in which buildings are located, in relation to their conservation status, compliance with current accessibility regulations, and its energy efficiency level.

The urban administration can require it to the owners of buildings located in buildings with residential typology, according to the established schedule.

According to the local or state regulations, the owners of real estate located in buildings of residential type of collective housing that are more than 45 or 50 years old are obligated. The owners of any building, irrespective of their age, are also required to carry out the IEE when they wish to apply for public aid to make conservation works, universal accessibility or energy efficiency.



Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

Aviso de cookies